The C1 and CE1 Motion Controllers can perform simple point-to-point movements as well as complex path controls with coordinate transformation and using several synchronised axes. With a Linux-based firmware and multi interfaces options like Ethernet, Profinet and Ethercat, our Motion Controllers are industry 4.0 ready.
The controller can be programmed using our Motion Basic program language. An intuitive and easy to learn program language derived from BASIC.
Motion Controller C1:
- High speed iMX7(A7/M4) 1GHz CPU
- Real-time implementation of Linux
- 8 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs
- CAN and CAN FD interface
- Structured programming under Motion Basic
- .NET, C, C++, Delphi, LabView
- Robot control for Cartesian systems, Delta robots and other applications
- OLED display for status messages